You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Wladimir J. van der Laan
||12 years ago|
|src||12 years ago|
|README.rst||12 years ago|
|bitcoin.pro||12 years ago|
Bitcoin-qt: Qt4 based GUI replacement for Bitcoin
**Warning** **Warning** **Warning**
Pre-alpha stuff! Use on testnet only!
This has been implemented:
- qmake / QtCreator project (.pro)
- All dialogs (main GUI, address book, send coins) and menus
- Taskbar icon/menu
- GUI only functionality (copy to clipboard, select address, address/transaction filter proxys)
- Bitcoin core is made compatible with Qt4
- Send coins dialog: address and input validation
- Address book and transactions views and models
- Options dialog
- Sending coins (including ask for fee when needed)
- Show error messages from core
- Show details dialog for transactions (on double click)
This has to be done:
- Integrate with main bitcoin tree
- Start at system start
- Internationalization (convert WX language files)
- Build on Windows
First, make sure that the required packages for Qt4 development of your
distribution are installed, for Debian and Ubuntu these are:
apt-get install qt4-qmake libqt4-dev
then execute the following:
Alternatively, install Qt Creator and open the `bitcoin.pro` file.
An executable named `bitcoin` will be built.