Use misc methods of avoiding unnecesary header includes.
Replace int typedefs with int##_t from stdint.h.
Replace PRI64[xdu] with PRI[xdu]64 from inttypes.h.
Normalize QT_VERSION ifs where possible.
Resolve some indirect dependencies as direct ones.
Remove extern declarations from .cpp files.
- try to enforce the same style to all Qt related files
- remove unneeded includes from the files
- add missing Q_OBJECT, QT_BEGIN_NAMESPACE / QT_END_NAMESPACE
- prepares for a pull-req to include Qt5 compatibility
- add UI-feedback via QValidatedLineEdit
- copy button for generated signature was moved to the signature output field
- add an addressbook button to verify message tab
- input fields are now evenly ordered for sign and verify tabs
- update FIRST_CLASS_MESSAGING support to ensure a good UX
- add a button and context menu entry in addressbook for verify message (to be consistent with sign message)
- focus is now only set/changed, when clearing input fields or adding an address via addressbook
- re-work / update some strings
- ensure model gets initialized in the SignVerifyMessageDialog constructor
- add checks for a valid model to both addressbook buttons
- remove unneeded includes for Qt GUI elements that are listed in ui_signverifymessagedialog.h anyway