Use misc methods of avoiding unnecesary header includes.
Replace int typedefs with int##_t from stdint.h.
Replace PRI64[xdu] with PRI[xdu]64 from inttypes.h.
Normalize QT_VERSION ifs where possible.
Resolve some indirect dependencies as direct ones.
Remove extern declarations from .cpp files.
- re-work -debug help message text
- make -debug log every debugging information again (even all categories)
- remove unneeded fDebug checks in front of LogPrint()/qDebug(), as that
check is done in LogPrintf() when category is != NULL (true for all
- remove fDebug ONLY in code which is NOT performance-critical
- harmonize addrman category name
- deprecate -debugnet usage, should be used via -debug=net and remove the
- rename URL into URI in paymentserver where correct
- add some missing Qt-coding-stuff in paymentserver
- change QSpinBox to QLineEdit as base for BitcoinAmountField in .ui files
(as this is the result when converting the BAF back into base)
- remove some c_str() and replace with QString::fromStdString()
- remove several new-lines
- remove unneeded spaces
- indentation fixes
Add support for a Payment Protocol to Bitcoin-Qt.
Payment messages are protocol-buffer encoded and communicated over
http(s), so this adds a dependency on the Google protocol buffer
library, and requires Qt with OpenSSL support.