* A new class CKeyStore manages private keys, and script.cpp depends on access to CKeyStore.
* A new class CWallet extends CKeyStore, and contains all former wallet-specific globals; CWallet depends on script.cpp, not the other way around.
* Wallet-specific functions in CTransaction/CTxIn/CTxOut (GetDebit, GetCredit, GetChange, IsMine, IsFromMe), are moved to CWallet, taking their former 'this' argument as an explicit parameter
* CWalletTx objects know which CWallet they belong to, for convenience, so they have their own direct (and caching) GetDebit/... functions.
* Some code was moved from CWalletDB to CWallet, such as handling of reserve keys.
* Main.cpp keeps a set of all 'registered' wallets, which should be informed about updates to the block chain, and does not have any notion about any 'main' wallet. Function in main.cpp that require a wallet (such as GenerateCoins), take an explicit CWallet* argument.
* The actual CWallet instance used by the application is defined in init.cpp as "CWallet* pwalletMain". rpc.cpp and ui.cpp use this variable.
* Functions in main.cpp and db.cpp that are not used by other modules are marked static.
* The code for handling the 'submitorder' message is removed, as it not really compatible with the idea that a node is independent from the wallet(s) connected to it, and obsolete anyway.
This introduces two new source files, keystore.cpp and wallet.cpp with
corresponding headers. Code is moved from main and db, in a preparation
for a follow-up commit which introduces the classes CWallet and CKeyStore.