A simple emoji picker for rofi with multi-selection
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- You can choose a new input method:
rofimoji can copy your emojis, paste them into the application and restore the previous contents
- There are now more keywords included so you can find the appropriate emoji more easily
- You can select a skin tone by default using cli args
- You can pass arguments to rofi using
- And you can use alternative emoji lists when you provide the
- Fix bug when trying to copy multiple emojis. (#6)
- Download emoji list from https://unicode.org/emoji/charts-11.0/full-emoji-list.html instead of emojipedia, as that one didn’t work at all anymore
- Skin color selection is now a second step after certain (“human”) emojis. Only the neutral version is included in the main list, which accordingly is a lot smaller now.