- The Netrunner framework can be used to build cross-platform applications besides a browser. The framework provides:
- - renders (glfw/opengl, framebuffer, textual)
- - UI widgets
- - parsers (images, markup, scripting)
- - networking protocols (http, https, etc)
- The app class loads an interface defined in NTRML, our UI mark-up language that defines an interface.
- An app is a collection of windows. Each window has a collection of UI components and a set of callbacks. Browser extends the app class to configure the app class into a web browser.