Ivan Bravo Bravo
- Minor improvements to the design.
- Improvement: Now some notifications (like the one for updates) can be closed and hidden.
- Fixed: In case DreamPower or Waifu2X have an internal problem, an error message with information about the problem will be displayed instead of entering a "compability error" loop.
- Fixed: In case there is a problem getting information about a component from Github it will display an error message with information about the problem instead of an error related to `getPath` when clicking on the Update button.
- Fixed: The checkpoint updater downloaded the file without the `.zip` extension resulting in the installation failing on some systems.
- Improvement: DreamPower error messages have been improved in some cases by offering links for a possible solution.
- Fixed: DreamTime Updater will now open the folder with the new downloaded version instead of failing on some systems.
- Improvement: Buttons have been added to go backwards or forwards in navigation.
- Improvement: Image size and compression options are now handled correctly when in "Minimal" or "Simple" mode.
- Fixed: Part of the top bar does not allow the resizing of the window.
- Improvement: The window dimensions are now saved and restored.