- Added models for API command parameters - Fixed paste API not being able to have html inside the code content - Added GetFullMessage for 500 errors and error emails.
|6 years ago|
|Teknik||6 years ago|
|.editorconfig||6 years ago|
|.gitignore||6 years ago|
|README.md||6 years ago|
|Teknik.sln||6 years ago|
Teknik Web Services
Teknik is a suite of services with attractive and functional interfaces.
- File Upload w/ encryption
- URL Shortening
- Git Repositories
- Easy to use API
- Flexible installation and configuration
You can see a live demo here.
In order to run Teknik on your server, you'll need:
- IIS 7+ with URL Rewrite module or Apache with
mod_rewriteenabled (Requires conversion of
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- .NET Framework 4.5.2
- MS SQL Server
- hMailServer (If running email as well)
- Web Mail Client (If you would like to have webmail)
- Gogs Service (If you want to have Git integration)
- Clone the Teknik repository to your web root directory, or anywhere else you want to run Teknik from
cd /var/www git clone https://git.teknik.io/Teknikode/Teknik
- Open the
Teknik.slnfile to build the project
- Copy the build files to your
- Create a
ConnectionStrings.configfile in the
App_Datadirectory and fill it with the following template and put in your SQL server connection details
<connectionStrings> <add name="TeknikEntities" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" connectionString="Data Source=<server name>,<port>\<sql server name>;Initial Catalog=<database>;Integrated Security=False;User Id=<username>;Password=<password>" /> </connectionStrings>
- After the first run, a
Config.jsonfile will be created in the
App_Datadirectory. This will need to be edited with your configuration options.
That's it, installation complete! If you're having problems, let us know through the Contact page.
Authors and contributors
You can view Teknik's Development Branch to see the current new features (It may not work, as it is a development branch).
If you are a developer, we need your help. Teknik is a young project and we have lots of stuff to do. Some developers are contributing with new features, others with bug fixes. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!
If you want to know more about the features of Teknik, check the Help page. Also, if you're having problems with Teknik, let us know through the Contact page. Don't forget to give feedback and suggest new features! :)