This “Open Guide” is a collaborative effort.
It was begun and is led by @jlevy and @ThanosBaskous,
but the content is the result of a community of contributors, editors, and experts.
Please help if you can. See the contribution guidelines for notes on roles and editorial process.
Editors and Experts
- Artem Nikitin (artemnikitin) — 15+/11+ — editor (Certificate Manager)
- Ben Kehoe (benkehoe) — 4+/1+ — expert (IoT)
- Bogdan Luput (bgdnlp) — 10+/9+ — editor (EFS)
- Dan Hermann (danhermann) — 6+/7+ — expert (RDS)
- Donne Martin (donnemartin) — expert (tools)
- Eric Hammond (ehammond) — expert (Lambda, serverless)
- Max Grigorev (forwidur) — editor (EBS, RDS)
- Jason Barry (JCBarry) — 2+/2+ — editor (CloudWatch)
- Kim Schmidt (kimschmidtsbrain) — 1+/4+ — expert (AWS Marketplace, Aurora)
- Manish Pandit (lobster1234) — 10+/12+ — editor (Batch, SQS, SNS)
- Luke de Oliveira (lukedeo) — 3+/2+ — expert (machine learning, Terraform, orchestration)
- Lynn Langit (lynnlangit) — 29+/25+ — editor (IoT)
- Max Zanko (max-zanko) — 12+/10+ — editor (EC2, S3, Glacier, EMR, Redshift)
- John Merrells (merrells) — expert (cloud infrastructure, when to use AWS)
- Nitin S (nitingithub) — 6+/4+ — editor (cost management)
- Noah Zoschke (nzoschke) — 0+/1+ — editor (KMS)
- Rich Adams (richadams) — 2+/2+ — editor (VPC)
- Min (wumintendy) — expert (ECS, CloudWatch, SQS, RDS, WAF)
Contributors are listed alphabetically with assigned roles first.
Please don’t PR the AUTHORS.md or authors-info.yml files! It is auto-generated regularly by the project leads.
Please let the project leads know of any errors or omissions on this list.
(This file was auto-generated by ghizmo assemble-authors.)