||8 years ago|
|Combot||8 years ago|
|IRCServices||8 years ago|
|Interface||8 years ago|
|Combot.sln.DotSettings||8 years ago|
|ModuleTemplate.DotSettings||8 years ago|
Created by: Chris Woodward
The IRCBot is designed to provide an all-in-one solution for those who wish to run an IRC bot easily. It includes many useful features as well as fun games. It can even be used as your personal client!
- Bot API for making custom interfaces
- Automatic nick registration
- Ghost on Nick in Use
- Flood Protection
- Ping Requests
- Version Checker
Installation - Windows
- Download the Release.zip from the latest release in https://github.com/uncled1023/Combot/releases and extract the files to a directory of your choice.
- Run Combot.exe
Installation - Linux (Alpha)
- Install mono and libgdiplus packages.
- Download the Release-Mono.zip from the latest release and extract the files to a directory of your choice.
- config/servers.xml contains all the server settings for the bot. Edit the default server and add more if you want.
- config/modules.xml contains all the module config settings. It is usually a good idea to separate them into separate folders/files for each server. You specify the modules.xml file in the server config.
- Open a terminal emulator and cd it to the directory with the Combot.exe.
- Current Limitations: Does not display any output, some functions may not work, buggy.
Please report all bugs you find to me so I can fix them as soon as possible. Also if you have any feature requests, feel free to send them to me as well.