39 Commits (master)

Author SHA1 Message Date
  Abrax 4bd7e34f0b Next version is 1.0, I've decided there's no reason to do 0.5 before that. 2 years ago
  Abrax 395ef95b39 Add note about database schema change. 2 years ago
  Abrax 2047ea6aaa Update Readme for v0.4 2 years ago
  Abrax d9171f5426 Committing months after the changes were made, I have no fucking clue what exactly I did. 2 years ago
  Abrax dbfd304b92 Forgot to close paren 3 years ago
  Abrax 3a18368586 I got my issues confused: reopens #40 and fixes #41 3 years ago
  Abrax 830e5ad962 Fixes #40 (hopefully, didn't test) 3 years ago
  Abrax c0eb2bcae9 Fixes #35 + readme update 3 years ago
  Abrax afcc15883e Reorganized Readme for clarity. 3 years ago
  Abrax ac01998447 Fixed #23 3 years ago
  Abrax 37fe954eb2 Version 0.3 is ready. 3 years ago
  Abrax 211df1fa63 Fixed #42 3 years ago
  Abrax b85f598398 Fixed #38 3 years ago
  Abrax 2bb6a9ed0c Some updates to the readme re: new package system. 3 years ago
  Abrax d5502623db Better packaging system (fixes #32, #33): 3 years ago
  Abrax 73daacbf7c Fixed #19 3 years ago
  Abrax 7887693800 Fixes #36 3 years ago
  Abrax 8f7499a956 Minor readme corrections. 3 years ago
  Abrax 0bd4612ce8 Rewrite version labels. 3 years ago
  Abrax d056d2f4db Increment version to 0.3 3 years ago
  Abrax c94fe4ba4b Release v0.2 3 years ago
  Abrax fe54be9848 The AUR package of SQLiteStudio is abandonware so I'm not recommending it. 3 years ago
  Abrax af1ff5ac30 Fixed #16 3 years ago
  Abrax 338f1b969c MOre useful output when creating DB 3 years ago
  Abrax 662d408359 Backup prints some useful info. 3 years ago
  Abrax 4145a3fad4 Fixes #22 3 years ago
  Abrax 0c2b494db3 Fixed #20 3 years ago
  Abrax 4dac00595b Fixed #15 3 years ago
  Abrax e9d2e93c67 Cleaned up readme. 3 years ago
  Abrax 472dd79d0c Added note to changelog about development stage. 3 years ago
  Abrax 58b39b6a9d Fixed #24 3 years ago
  Abrax 6ecb100969 Increment version to 0.2 3 years ago
  Abrax f7ed9acbaf Small change in style. 3 years ago
  Abrax 12bd699ab2 Updated recommended install command to match version. 3 years ago
  Abrax c0fe5e4760 Updated changelog. 3 years ago
  Abrax 57b8f0fa87 Added recommendation to log when using cron. 3 years ago
  Abrax 1675c32311 Changed Readme 3 years ago
  Abrax bf7ba3c672 Latex wasn't showing up properly, so changed it. 3 years ago
  Abrax df19538e4b Changed readme back to .md. The build script will probably complain, but oh well. 3 years ago
  Abrax 585646ef63 Now tracking built packages. 3 years ago
  Abrax 8558599c30 Now building into a package like a normal person. 3 years ago
  Abrax f2f082875e Updated the readme to reflect current filename assignment method. 3 years ago
  Abrax 3e69611679 Clarified the Install instructions. 3 years ago
  Abrax 8dbe9cd087 Added requirements file to make satisfying dependencies easier. 3 years ago
  Abrax f2e1e3c23b Added conservative refresh. 3 years ago
  Abrax 43025b822d Fixed issue #4 3 years ago
  Abrax 99bc977908 Updated readme. 3 years ago
  abrax e79f9cd2e7 Update 'Readme.md' 3 years ago
  abrax 8a1267b805 Update 'Readme.md' 3 years ago
  abrax 04e5b67d14 Add 'Readme.md' 3 years ago