- // -*- Mode: c++; tab-width: 4; c-basic-offset: 4 -*-
- /* Strings referenced in adjunct/autoupdate/.
- * Comment lines of both forms valid in C++ are ignored. Preprocessor
- * directives are allowed: the #if-ery around each string tag should reflect the
- * #if-ery around its use in the indicated file(s). Strings tags may be
- * repeated to simplify matching the #if-ery (e.g. when used in two places with
- * different #if-ery).
- * Please indicate which file a string is used in, to help others track it
- * down. An end-of-line comment indicates the file(s) the string is in. A
- * file-name comment on a line of its own applies to all subsequent lines up to
- * the next blank line; an end-of-line comment starting with + indicates more
- * files containing the string; other end-of-line filename comments transiently
- * over-ride the block rule. Include commented-out string tags for string tags
- * that appear only in comments.
- #ifdef AUTO_UPDATE_SUPPORT
- #endif // AUTO_UPDATE_SUPPORT