||6 роки тому|
|ServerMaint||6 роки тому|
|Teknik||6 роки тому|
|.gitignore||6 роки тому|
|GitVersionConfig.yaml||6 роки тому|
|Teknik.sln||6 роки тому|
Teknik Web Services
Teknik is a suite of services with attractive and functional interfaces.
- File Upload w/ encryption
- Url Shortening
- Git Repositories
- Easy to use API
- Flexible installation and configuration
You can see a live demo here.
In order to run Teknik on your server, you'll need:
- IIS 7+ with URL Rewrite module or Apache with mod_rewrite enabled (Requires conversion of web.config files)
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- .NET Framework 4.5.2
- MS SQL Server
- hMailServer (If running email as well)
- Web Mail Client (If you would like to have webmail)
- Gogs Service (If you want to have git integration)
- Clone the Teknik repository to your web root directory, or anywhere else you want to run Teknik from.
cd /var/www git clone https://git.teknik.io/Teknikode/Teknik
- Open the Teknik.sln file to build the project.
- Copy the build files to your wwwroot directory.
- Create a ConnectionStrings.config file in the App_Data directory and fill it with the following template and put in your sql server conenction details
<connectionStrings> <add name="TeknikEntities" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" connectionString="Data Source=<server name>,<port>\<sql server name>;Initial Catalog=<database>;Integrated Security=False;User Id=<username>;Password=<password>" /> </connectionStrings>
- After first run, a Config.json file will be created in the App_Data directory. This will need to be edited with your configuration options.
That's it, installation complete! If you're having problems, let us know through the Contact page.
Authors and contributors
You can view Teknik's Development Branch to see the current new features. (It may not work, as it is a development branch)
If you are a developer, we need your help. Teknik is a young project and we have lot's of stuff to do. Some developers are contributing with new features, others with bug fixes. But you can also dedicate yourself to refactoring the current codebase and improving what we already have. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!
If you want to know more about the features of Teknik, check the Help page. Also, if you're having problems with Teknik, let us know through the Contact page. Don't forget to give feedback and suggest new features! :)