Teknik Web Services
Teknik is a suite of services with attractive and functional interfaces.
- File Upload w/ encryption
- Git Repositories
- Easy to use API
- Server Statistics
- Flexible installation and configuration
You can also see a live demo here.
In order to run Teknik on your server, you'll need:
- IIS 7 with URL Rewrite module or Apache with mod_rewrite enabled (Requires conversion of web.config files)
- ASP.NET MVC 4
- .NET Framework 4.5.2
- MS SQL Server
- hMailServer (If running email as well)
- RoundCube (If you would like to have webmail)
- Git Service (We use Gogs)
- Clone the Teknik repository to your web root directory, or anywhere else you want to run Teknik from.
cd /var/www git clone git://teknik.io/Teknik
- Do not clone the development branch unless you want to run the latest code. It may be unstable.
That's it, installation complete! If you're having problems, let us know through the Contact page.
Authors and contributors
You can view Teknik's Development Branch to see the current new features. (It may not work, as it is a development branch)
If you are a developer, we need your help. Teknik is a young project and we have lot's of stuff to do. Some developers are contributing with new features, others with bug fixes. But you can also dedicate yourself to refactoring the current codebase and improving what we already have. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!
If you want to know more about the features of Teknik, check the Help page. Also, if you're having problems with Teknik, let us know through the Contact page. Don't forget to give feedback and suggest new features! :)