You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||1 month ago|
|theme||3 months ago|
|README.md||1 month ago|
|fightstick.py||3 months ago|
|fightstick_hb.py||3 months ago|
|gamecontrollerdb.txt||2 months ago|
A simple program written in python to display fightstick inputs.
Installation & Usage
- Clone the git
git clone https://github.com/calexil/FightstickDisplay.git
- If you desire, make a launcher with fightstick.sh or fightstick_hb.sh as the startup script.
- Most fightsticks will be mapped correctly by default, but if yours is not simply open the theme/layout.ini or theme/layouthb.ini file and tinker with it until its mapped correctly. Usually only the rt/lt/rb/lb buttons get mixed up a little. If your fightstick is not detected at all, let us know by clicking here!
- For troubleshooting, launch the program with "-D", "-d" or "--debug" to print button values to the terminal for troubleshooting:
python3 fightstick.py --debugor
python3 fightstick_hb.py --debug
- You can also use your own images for all items, and if you like different color buttons, just be sure to edit the image names to match in the main program
Release Candidate 2.0 Watch it in action here
This software is provided free of charge, but it certainly took time and effort to make, please consider
- Making a donation to support the project, and my other works.