You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
A simple bot that reads the song info from the currently playing track in banshee media player and displays it in a Discord channel. Also includes some silly commands.
- 1: Clone the repo"
git clone https://github.com/calexil/BansheeBot.gitor fork it.
- 2: Make a new app with the discord developer dashboard and note your client secret.
- 3: Link your free heroku account to github and deploy your fork or clone
- 4: Edit the file bot.js at line 43 to match your music channels Id, then edit the file at line 60 so it matches your heroku app page.
- 5: Make sure the bansheecheck.sh script is set it to run at your systems startup with
bash bansheecheck.shbe sure to edit it to match your username and heroku app page endpoint
- 6: Check out the Command list here
- 7: Play music through Banshee media player and watch it go.