Fixed: New update notifications on homepage don't open the updater on click.
Fixed: `Cannot read property 'trim' of undefined` on startup.
Fixed: IPFS did not start on some systems.
Improvement: Some improvements in texts and design.
Improvement: New `Changelog` page in `About -> DreamTime`.
Improvement: Tooltips have been added in various settings options with detailed information.
Improvement: Videos no longer play in the queuebar for performance reasons.
Improvement: Now the progress in frames is shown when nudifing a video.
Improvement: The way the "Per run" options are presented has been improved.
- Improvement: It is now possible to update some components using alternative protocols to HTTP such as IPFS and Torrent, this allows users with unstable or slow connections to download big updates more reliably and avoid errors during installation.
- Improvement: It is now possible to restore the settings to their default values.
- Improvement: Now some notifications (like the one for updates) can be closed and hidden.
- Fixed: In case DreamPower or Waifu2X have an internal problem, an error message with information about the problem will be displayed instead of entering a "compability error" loop.
- Fixed: In case there is a problem getting information about a component from Github it will display an error message with information about the problem instead of an error related to `getPath` when clicking on the Update button.
- Fixed: The checkpoint updater downloaded the file without the `.zip` extension resulting in the installation failing on some systems.
- Improvement: DreamPower error messages have been improved in some cases by offering links for a possible solution.
- Fixed: DreamTime Updater will now open the folder with the new downloaded version instead of failing on some systems.
- Improvement: Buttons have been added to go backwards or forwards in navigation.
- Improvement: Image size and compression options are now handled correctly when in "Minimal" or "Simple" mode.
- Fixed: Part of the top bar does not allow the resizing of the window.
- Improvement: The window dimensions are now saved and restored.
- Moved: Alerts from the Alerts center into the application settings.
- Added: "Show terminal" button in advanced mode.
- Added: Image size
- Added: Compression
- Removed: Windows Media Feature Pack requirement check.
- Fixed: Various problems when DreamPower is not working properly.
- Fixed: Occasionally the DreamPower update failed.
- Fixed: Error when deleting the files from custom masks.